Saturday, October 1, 2011

#StorySeptember - Wrap up


Hello one and all !

It was fun rolling a story all through September. Although, I never expected that it would turn out to be THIS successful.

This actually turned out to be a nice creative exercise to stimulate those creative juices in my head. There were days when I was down and out , but the thought of rolling a story always motivated me to shift gears. Despite the lame story flow, the countless typos and grammatical errors, a story was formulated. I'm actually proud of this accomplishment, as even a bad form of art, is art in the end.
As of now the stats are showing 13,000+ hits. I'd like to thank all those who followed the story all through the month and even those who dropped by to read a chapter or two.

Special mentions-

@Dedhshaani
For surviving through all the chapters till the end.
Check her awesome story blog.

@69fubar
For the countless re-tweets.
You can check out his story blog which is a masterpiece in itself.

There are many many stories to be told before I hit my grave...
Till the next time, it's me signing off...





4 comments:

Pratibha said...

Love the thank you note :) another creative attempt !

ChhotaRecharge said...

:-)

Punkster said...

Thanks for reading guys.
Cheers.

Richa said...

All mush :*