Saturday, September 3, 2011

3

CHAPTER 3

-

He tried to locate the sound and made his way towards an exit on the right side of the hall way.

“It sounds like a girl” he said to himself grinning widely. He walked down a long stair way to the basement and the crying became more intense. On reaching the basement he saw a woman sitting on a corner with her head bowed down. He had a brief smile on his face as he moved towards her.

“Hey lady” he said, hesitantly putting his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him with teary eyes.

“Wow! You’re beautiful too!” He said.

“Excuse me?!” the women cried.

“Who are you? Are you one of them? Take me with you! I want to see my family! Please!” she exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

“What are you talking about, woman?!”

“I’m talking about the Ferodiums! You are one of them?! Aren’t you?”

“Hey! Hang on! I don’t know what you’re talking about! I am not a Ferodium! I am an Aquadom, just like you!” He exclaimed.

He went down on his knees and looked into her eyes “Why has the entire town disappeared? Tell me. We both need help here”

“Where were you last night?” she said with a little relief in her tone.

‘Ah! I was sleeping to a few extra drinks” he smirked.

She slapped her forehead.

====

What a loser our lead character is. Gah.

2 comments:

Richa said...

The PS' make the it more awesome ;)

Anonymous said...

she slapped her forehead !
that was good one .. perfect !! :D