Sunday, September 4, 2011

4



CHAPTER 4


-



“What’s wrong lady? I remember sleeping to celebrations of Goddess Gracia’s birthday, but I wake up to see that every single person has mysteriously disappeared!” He said.


“The Ferrodiums attacked last night, breaking into every single house and taking every single person for imprisonment”


“But why?!”


“For the emerald of life, they’d been eyeing it for a long time now. The battle went on for quite some time. I was in the royal kitchen but managed to hide in the basement and somehow fell asleep”


He managed to smile at her “Were you on some extra drinks too?” he giggled.


“This is not the time for fun and games”


“Alright, Let us go and rescue our people. Shall we?” He held her hand deliberately.


She pulled her hand back, “We’ll have to make a plan of action for this. Are you good at hand combat or archery?”


“I’m good at ploughing fields and raising drinks one after the other” he said with sheer pride.


“What an idiot?” she grumbled to herself.


“What is your name lady?”


“I’m Elena. My father is a commander general in the army and I work in the royal kitchen. Who’re you by the way?”


“I’m Newark. My Papa works in the fields, I help him too. We grow fresh berries, strawberries and Oranges. Right now papa will be in the fields, let us go at once and tell him about this” said Newark eagerly.


“Your papa won’t be there at the fields, Newark. Everyone’s gone” said Elena.


“How can you be so sure?! Now come! We don’t have much time! Let’s go and see my papa!” Newark hurriedly made his way towards the staircase and tripped to some ropes fallen on the ground making a loud ‘THUD’.



====


This guy can't get laid. *sigh*

3 comments:

rups said...

it is going good..
i'd love to make you happy..:)

Pallav said...

lol :) too early for him to get laid :P

reading reading!

N

Anonymous said...

hahaha .. its funny too .. love the story ..