Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Life Through a Keyhole

I love my life. I love the world i live in. I really think i am one
lucky fellow as i am surrounded by so much of love.I was bored of sitting and watching TV. I've been doing that for the past two hours. In the mornings , these TV people show repeat telecasts of the shows. So , I was moving my mouth with every word
that was being said!

I slowly got up and started to make my way towards the living room. I opened the door which is always so difficult to open. After fighting a battle with it , I finally managed to open it.

A long hallway of my house came into view. The light blue painted walls always brought a smile to my face. I slowly moved towards the living room. I could hear Dad shouting. I got really sacred. Finally i saw him , talking to somebody on the phone. He sure looked very angry. He saw me looking at him , and passed a smile , and then started talking on the phone again. Why does he always smile only when he sees me? Why can't he be happy everytime? He's either not at home or always talking furiously on the phone.

I turned around and started making my way towards the bed room. The blue paint brought a smile to my face again. I pushed really hard to open the door. These doors really hate me i think. Mom was busy searching furiously for something , in her closet. Why is she so worried? She works hard everyday to make delicious food for us. But I hardly find her smiling. She looks so pretty , when she smiles. She
suddenly sees me and starts smiling. But i thought I should let her search for whatever she was searching , as she makes delicious food for us.

I headed towards the kitchen. I wanted a cookie , No ! I wanted two cookies! No no! Many cookies.

On entering the kitchen , I saw my granny cutting some fruits. She looked very unhappy , maybe daddy and mommy talked loudly with her once again. They always talk loudly with each other. I wonder why. She sees me and gives me a big hug. I couldn't help smiling. She also gave me a piece of the orange she'd peeled. I love her , she cares so much for me. If only daddy , mommy and granny could be happy with each other, and give each other oranges.


I then rushed to the temple which is beside our kitchen. I slowly bent down and touched my head on the ground. We should do it , slowly or else God gets angry.

Everyone was busy. I started heading back to my room. I had to fight the battle with the door again. So i walked back towards the end of the hallway , towards my room. With the blue paint making me smile. I entered my room after defeating my door , yet again.

I climbed my bed . Looked outside the window. My garden had flowers of all colours. I saw scrumpy and Grandpa playing with each other.Scrumpy loved me and Grandpa, because we always smiled at him.

I will always keep smiling all my life. I will watch TV and even the repeat telecasts in the morning , I'll play hide and seek with scrumpy in the mornings , just like grandpa . I'll also watch TV with daddy's friends , and drink those Green bottles . I'll also give oranges to everyone. I promise I'll be happy always and will bow down in the temple everyday.

I thought of joining Grandpa and Scrumpy in the garden. But I suddenly started feeling funny. I then realised that the "Water Monster" had attacked again.

It was time to play the siren again. I took a deep breath and started it...


"UUUAAAAAAAAH!! UAAAAAAH!!"

No comments: